Thursday, December 09, 2004

Singapore Marathon 2004 - Race Analysis For Anthony

The race statistics are in. It gives a good overview of how I fared at the Standard Chartered Run, where about 4000 participated in my race category, the 10km. Just some interesting numbers where the Champion-Chip technology can help to provide race/run statistics. Cool technology.
On the whole, I think I fared not too bad, considering I just ran my first 10KM of my life about a month ago?

Race Analysis:
My Actual Run Time was 51m44s (Chip Time).
My placing amongst Singapore participants was 131st place with 2888 entrants behind. About 4% of entrants ahead. Top 5%.
My placing amongst all participants was 225th place with 4069 entrants behind. About 5% of entrants ahead. Still top 5%.

Details of Anthony's race statistics






Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home