Friday, April 07, 2006

My Adidas: The Adizero SN


My AdiZero SN

Bought my first pair of Adidas runners, the new model AdiZero SN, from The Running Lab today. Was convinced by the experienced staff, especially the one that had tried the shoes and found it to be very good. I was looking at other brands initially, but when I felt this pair, it was very light. And there is very good Adiprene forefoot cushion as well as heel cushion. I took it for a test run on the threadmill and found it to be very light and has good support for my forefoot landing. Now I cannot wait to actually bring it onto the road for its virgin run, and I hope I have good news to report soon. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2 Comments:

At 1:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so thats the mysterious new shoes? its very pretty! haha... so its virgin run on sunday?

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Samantha Lee-Koh said...

Hey, you're really amazing and an inspiration for amateurs like us! We came across your blog by accident and are amazed you achieved all this after running just for 3 years!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home