Friday, February 18, 2005

A little diet humor for some motivation

Ahhh...just finished my saturday morning run....while waiting to go for breakfast,

A little diet humor for some motivation

Diet Excuses

  • But the doughnut was calling my name.
  • But it was my birthday, so I had to eat the whole cake.
  • I had to get the bitter taste out of my mouth from eating the so-called dish, so I had an ice cream.
  • If you eat something and no one sees you eat it, it has no calories.
  • If you drink a diet soda with a candy bar, the calories in the candy bar are canceled out by the diet soda.
  • If you fatten up everyone else around you, then you look thinner.
  • Cookie pieces contain no fat -- the process of breaking causes fat leakage.
  • Things licked off knives and spoons have no calories if you are in the process of preparing something. Examples are peanut butter on a knife making a sandwich and ice cream on a spoon making a sundae.
  • Only eat things that have been broken into pieces; that way, all the calories fall out.
  • Chocolate is a vegetable. How, you ask? Chocolate is derived from cacao beans. Bean = vegetable. Sugar is derived from either sugar CANE or sugar BEETS. Both are plants, which places them in the vegetable category. Thus, chocolate is a vegetable.

Inside me there's a thin person struggling to get out, but I can usually sedate him/her with four or five char siew pau

I don't exercise at all. If God had wanted me to touch my toes he would have put them up higher on my body.

Dream Runner

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home