Saturday, February 19, 2005

Morning Run To Sengkang Rd East (Loop)

I decided to run the 17km loop from my home along Serangoon Road, all the way to SengKang Rd East end. I normally do a U-turn at the end with a sports-drink from the nearby Cheers shop at Ponggol Shopping Centre.

This morning, I tried to bring my own water. The strap could not keep the water bottle down, and I had to carry the water in my hand for the first 9km. However, with regular sips, I was pretty well hydrated and felt good during the run.

I must seriously look at trying out a FuelBelt, which should allow me to carry water for longer runs in a firm manner.

My Polar HR monitor measured a average heart rate of 150, hitting a max of 162.

Returned from my run early at 6am, bathed, and went to do marketing with my wife.

Distance Ran:17km_____Time:1hr32min_____Pace:5:22min/km

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home