Saturday, December 31, 2005

The Year 2005 In Restrospect

What a year 2005 had been for me in terms of running. This was the year where I set all my personal bests for all distances ranging from the mile (1.6km), 2.4km, 5km, 10km to the longer 21km (half-marathon) 42.195km (full marathon) to the 63.3km (ultra-marathon).

A year where I officially joined the MR25 Running Club and the SgRunners Online Running Community. Also a year where I did my first overseas race in KL. A year where I made so many friends and comrades in running that I would have to list them in a database to keep track. A year where I exceeded 3000km in total running mileage...and many many more firsts...Definitely a memorable year for me in 2005.

I now look forward to an even more exciting 2006, where I will be looking to run more overseas races, many more marathons and longer distances, and aiming for my sub 4hr marathon. Much to do, with plans already laid out...Let's Go!

I Have A Dream!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home