Thursday, June 15, 2006

Run Paradise: Here I come

I am off with the family and friends to Phuket from 15 June to 20 June, and I look forward to participate in the inaugural Phuket International Marathon held on 18 June 2006.

Located in the beautiful Andaman Sea, Phuket is every holiday maker’s dream. The “Pearl of the South” offers something for everyone.



The organizers of the Run Paradise - Phuket Marathon suggests that we visit the famous Phi Phi Islands, learn to dive off the Similan Islands, spend a day island hopping, go Deep Sea Fishing, ride on an elephant or simply relax on the beach. At night, sample the world’s best seafood or experience the fusion of ancient and modern Thai culture at the cultural extravaganza of Phuket Fantasea. Then dance the night away at one of the many night clubs or enjoy a quiet drink at a bar.



Wait for my update and FR when I am back...Meanwhile, lets all enjoy our runs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home