Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Weekly Tue SAFRA Run (Esplanade)

Today we were to run to The Esplanade and back. A lot of the runners were visibly absent, taking their well-deserved rest after KLIM05. However, there were a number of new runners like Dennis, Toa Payoh runners.



I still had soreness on my thighs. With Foo back in the runs, very soon I was following him through the route to Esplanade. Dennis was following closely behind me. Very soon, the 3 of us broke off as a group. Akira and Jimmy were running ahead as the first group. I felt strong on the way.

On the return, we gave ourselves 30min to cover about 6km. We ran a lot faster back, and very soon, Dennis was falling a little behind, but he did well to maintain pace. With the number of traffic lights, we were stopping and starting. It was irritating, and bad for the rhythm. It also made my legs feel tired, having to start and stop. I pushed on and finally made it back to Telok Blangah, feeling a little tired.

Distance Ran:13.5km_____Time:1hr8min_____Pace:5:05min/km
Average HR:152bpm_____Max HR:165bpm_____KCal:857

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home