Saturday, September 17, 2005

NTU 168km Run-Round-Singapore Challenge

I have signed up for the NTU Run-Round-Singapore Challenge, in part to support a good fund-raising cause, as well as to support some running friends like Sukaimi aka The Lonely Runner , who will be doing the full 168km. The run starts from 8am at NTU on Oct 1, and is expected to end at 2pm on Oct 2, 2005. The whole 168km route is divided into 50 stations, aproximating 3.5km in between stations.


Map of NTU Run-Round-Singapore of 168km route

I have selected to begin my run from station 25 (Hougang Ave 7) which will begin at about 9.30pm on Oct 1. By that time, the runners who started from NTU (station 1) in the early morning, would have run for more than 12hrs already. I will provide a fresh pair of legs, and hopefully accompany the runners through the night and into the early morning hours. I hope to be able to make it as far as I can, maximum for me will be at station 38 (Esplanade) ETA 7.30am Oct 2.
Wish us luck. I will provide a report of this run. Look out for it here.


map
Posted by Picasa

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home