Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The Patt Strap

The Patt Strap I ordered online just a few days ago arrived in the mail today. It took a lot shorter than the promised 10days to be shipped from the USA to international countries. Great...just in time for me to try it. I brought it along for my short run at SAFRA MF, to test it out. I planed to do a short run with SAFRA Running friends, since I was not supposed to run on the Chinese doctor's instructions. Being the stubborn me, I had to run a little to see if the treatment they gave me was working.

I did a little quad-strengthening at the gym before meeting up with the rest. Ong and Jaime was surprised to see me, since I told them I would not be going down. Yes, I felt better today, and wanted to run. I put on my Patt Strap and ran slowly behind the rest down along Depot Road. When the rest made their way towards Labrador Park, I did not follow, but ran towards Telok Blangah Rd and then back to ClubHouse, all throughout at a very comfortable 5:50min/km pace. My legs did not encounter any strain or even slight pain at all, and I was very conscious of it. I took care not to go into over-stride mode, and made sure my left knee was not over-strained. When I reached back, I did more gym-work and quad-work. Very good feeling to the legs, and it seems that the treatment by the Chinese doctor is working well. The Patt Strap remained secure and very comfortable throughout the whole run. I will continue to use it for the next few long runs.

Distance Ran:5km ___Time:29min____Pace:5:50min/km
Average HR:N/A___Max HR:N/A___KCal:350KCal est.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you buy the current patt strap we see on their website or they sent you the 'prototype' one? I'm planning of getting one just in case ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home