Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Certs & T-Shirt

Went down to HomeTeam at Ah Hood Road to collect the New Balance Real Run 2005 certificate. Hmmm...the photo used inthe cert is the worst amongst 4 that were taken by SportsphotoX. Maybe they want me to order the other three nicer photos instead...hehe. Well, some runners even had the wrong photos on their certs, so I am considered lucky...phew





Achieved 48min23sec for the 10km X-Terrain Run



On my way to SAFRA MF for my run, I also popped by NTU to collect the T-Shirt for Run-Round-Singapore 2005. I will be starting from station 25 (Hougang Ave 7) on Oct 1, 9.30pm. I hope to run for about 13 stations, covering at least 42km, but I will have to see if my ITB injury holds up by then.



NTU Run-Round-Singapore 2005 T-Shirt

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home