Thursday, October 23, 2008

Korea Running...

Come day-break tomorrow, I shall be heading off to Korea with family and friends for what will be my first back-back weekend of Marathons....yes, 42.195km @ ChunCheon this Sunday, and then 42.195km @ Seoul next Sunday....hehe.

It will be a good re-visit of Korea for me, and I intend to take the pace easy with lots of sight-seeing, walking and even shopping...*gasp*. I will not be going for any PB in both the marathons, but more to soak in the 'COOL' atmosphere and large running crowd typical of Korean races. Running in the cold weather will be something I hope I can survive in without 'freezing' up.

I am so unprepared for this trip that I do not even know the iterinary up to this point, and of course, I do not have all my race confirmations, not to mention even have the chance to take a look at the course. I will just be reliant on my good traveling companions of Bev and DO to tell me more about the race routes and expos, where to shop, which mountain to trek...hmm, I heard 'Ginseng Mountain' or something like that...haha.

I will not have much access to the comp nor even online access, so there will not be much updates here. However, Team FatBird's activities and runs are in the good hands of the team, and news flow from the Team will continue....so go to the Team FatBird blog more regularly for updates. I hope to be able to send some news updates through Team FatBird to pass on to SgRunners and the running kakis and friends.

Thanks for all the well wishes and kind words....till then, see you all back in Singapore in November :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home