Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Nice, Cool Tuesday Run

It was drizzling the whole day. By the time we were ready to run at SAFRA MF, the rain had stopped. This seemed to be the case so far. Our runs have always been rain free, even on rainy days. This evening, there was a big event at the Club, and I almost did not get a car park. There were only a few of us running this evening, probably because of the rainy weather.

Strapped on my HRM, and ran a slow pace toward Canterbury Estate. By the time I reached the entrance to Canterbury, I was the last runner behind. Once into the estate, I tried to catch up with the rest. The weather was very cool and nice, and I have no problems running a little faster.



Once out of the estate, we have covered roughly 7km. We ran towards Labrador Park, and I ran towards the end of the Park, since I have not been to that part before. There was just a small tower at the end. I then did another smaller loop after that, before making my way back to the Club House. On the way out, I was running a faster pace along with Paul and Colleen. We reached the Club House, feeling still very fresh from the run. A great workout again.

Distance Ran:13km___Time:1hr10min___Pace:5:20min/km
Average HR:152bpm____Max HR:169bpm____KCal:880

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home