Sunday, July 10, 2005

Sunday LSD From MR To Seletar Reservoir

Today was another hot morning. It was fortunate I went for a hair-cut yesterday. The weather recently had been unberably warm, and my long hair was making me very uncomfortable. So I decided to give it a good snip snip.

Since we were running to Seletar Reservoir, I decided not to carry my fuel belt, as there will be a couple of water stops available along the way. There were about 10 of us today, including Rita from TP. Derrick was going to run 15km as he was tapering for the upcoming Malacca 42km. We did a relatively ok pace through the trail of Northern Route, exiting to the SICC road in about 23min. The first part of this journey led us through the slopes along SICC, skirting the golf course, then the OUTR stretch all the way to Seletar Reservoir.



On the return, we did the Ngee Soon Rifle Range stretch, through the air-cond road, back to OUTR and all the way back along Northern Route. It was a good run, and I had good conditioning for the hot sun. After the run, I went to meet my family, and I swam a few laps with my kids at OCC.

Distance Ran:23km XC___Time:2hr5min____Pace:5:26min/km
Average HR:1452bpm___Max HR:174bpm___KCal:1600KCal

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home