Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Weekly Run To Canterbury & Labrador Park

This evening saw only a small group of runners, as many of them were still recovering or on their way back from Ipoh. We quickly gathered, and started off promptly at about 6.45pm. Immediately, I ran ahead and followed Jimmy Chow and Chin, till we reached the entrance to Canterbury Estate. From there, I ran with Chin for a while, before overtaking him, and from there I was on my own most of the way.



When I was exiting Canterbury Estate, I could see Foo coming from behind. From there, we ran together most of the way to Labrador Park, before taking a break at the toilet. After the break, I looped around the Park and ran towards the Tower and back for another loop. Foo probably ran a few of the smaller loops. When I reached back to the ClubHouse, I saw Chairman who had just came back from Ipoh, and we arranged to have dinner after a quick cooldown and bath.

Distance Ran:14km___Time:1hr19min___Pace:5:37min/km
Average HR:155bpm____Max HR:170bpm____KCal:1060

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home