Friday, July 20, 2007

Nike Air State Run?

Went to Nike at Tampines Junction to collect my Nike shoe prize won at the MR25 X-Country Marathon. Made arrangements with Brokie and Lai Chee to collect at the same time. The 2 gals were lucky and got Nike Pegasus road and trail, both looking nice. Bug had earlier collected his Nike Kutu trail shoes, which looks rather ok. I got Air State Run....never heard of it...I tried to google for it, but cannot find an exact match of the name...alamak!

Nike Air State Run

I tried it on and it felt rather cushiony...could be due to the dual-density cushion. The sole of the shoes really look ample, if anything, it will surely make me feel taller...haha. It felt like a cushion shoe for neutral runners. I will give it a test run to see if it is suitable for training runs. We went for a nice lunch and chit-chat at Han's Bakery. Lai Chee have not stepped into a Han's since her teen days *faint*...she heard so much about the kopi of Han's from me that she is looking forward to try it the next time :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home