Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sundown 84km - Are You Game?

Dusting off some of my running stuff, and uncovered this article about the inaugural Sundown Marathon 2008....almost forgotten I did mention something in there about my first experience and training for it....hmmm :)



MyPaper in its inaugural issue of the bi-lingual version on Jan 8, 2008, did a coverage of The Sundown Ultra-Marathon and provided good advice from the experienced runners like Elangovan, Vivian Tang, Dr. Ben Tan and Adrian Mok on being prepared for a Ultra-Marathon, and why such a distance (84km) have to be treated with respect. I shared my 2-cents worth too, from a runner enthusiast perspective, who had done a couple of 42.195km marathons :).

The Full Article

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home