Thursday, March 10, 2005

Weekly Thu SAFRA Run (Portsdown Loop)

Today's run will see us take the Portsdown stretch, but without going to Clementi Rd and Ulu Pandan Canal. That will be a distance of about 13km.

Most of those who went for the KL marathon came tonight. Still in the recovery process, we decided to take it easy. There was a half-hour shower prior to our run, and that made the run very smooth and easy.

I set my HR monitor to the 20k set. However, my exercise files memory was full, and I could not have the full recording of my entire heart rate. I was running most of the time with Sok Hwa and Paul, as the rest were running a little slower behind.

Towards the last 3km, I decided to pick up pace and ran quickly all the way back to Clubhouse. It was a fun and refreshing run. After that, we went for our usual dinner at the nearby food centre, and tonight we had 2 new girl runners, Teen and Evelyn join in the post-run dinner for the first time. Chairman, Thiam Huat, was quite happy with the group spirit that is building up amongst the runners.

Distance Ran:13.5km____Time:1hr20min____Pace:5:56min/km
Average HR:NR_____Max HR:NR_____KCal:896

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home