Friday, November 17, 2006

Final 2 weeks

2 more weeks to go before D-Day. I did a 14km SAFRA MF run to Portsdown Road and Queensway area. I was feeling rather tired after a whole day of meeting. When I reached Portsdown Road, I was feeling rather thirsty and decided to veer off the main group to Buona Vista MRT for a much needed drink. My throat has been very dry, and I have been feeling under the weather for the whole day...I did have a slight cough developing...yikes.

As I ran along Commonwealth, I saw Jaime, Eng Hwa and a few other runners. They were running strong and steady. My legs were feeling tired despite the distance being quite short. My breathing was still not smooth as I ran all the way back along Depot Road back to ClubHouse. Was happy to complete the 14km. There was a Birthday celebration for Wong and Phei Sunn, and we were all treated to very nice cheese cake and lots of fruits...healthy stuff. I was still hungry when I got home, and I went for a round of home-cooked Korean Ramen :). Must take a good rest to prepare for Sunday's final LSD at Marina Promenade.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home