Thursday, November 30, 2006

JUST DO IT!


It was 'Impossible Is Nothing' on Wed evening. It was Just Do It today when I went down to collect my $200 Bowerman Running Shoes voucher from Nike. This was awarded to the top 20 runners who finished 90km in the Nike Runaholics Marathon Training Series. There were a total of 8 runs in the series, and I thouroughly enjoyed all of them, except for the last one where I was away. For the effort, most of us got nice Runaholics running tops to boot. The few of us at SgRunners (DO, Brokie, stazla, Kayano, Dream) who got the shoe voucher will be planning a shopping session after SCSM to get some suitable Nike runners...hmm, wonder what I should get?




SCSM06 Battle Gear

D-2, REDCON 2

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home