Monday, November 19, 2007

Adizero Response

Adidas Response Cushion 16

Bought my second pair of adidas runners in a week...hehe....The Adidas Response Cushion 16...more cushioned than the CS, and I hope to use it for more training runs, leaving the performance-based CS for shorter runs and racing. Thanks to Philip of SgRunners who organized this and made the arrangements for a special discount for those of us who attended the Anniversary function.

I also tried on the very cushy Adizero Supernova Cushion shoes, and in spite of it feeling more comfy than the Response, I could not get used to the new Adidas Formotion technology it encapsulates...at least not for now. I hope that this pair of Response will work well for me, and can last as long as my previous Adizero SN....we shall see :). Some of the other kakis like Brokie got the high-end Tempo, DO got the Supernova, whilst Gentle got captivated by the Response. For Gentle and Brokie who are going to experience their very first pair Adidas runners, I wish them a very enjoyable 'Virgin' experience eh...Impossible Is Nothing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home