Saturday, August 23, 2008

I-Runners @ New Balance Real Run 2008

Final Call -> Please hand in the forms and money to Team FatBird's desks at I-Run @ International Business Park on Aug27, and I-Run @ River Promendade on Aug28.


To promote the I-Run spirit, there is a drive to have at least a team of 50 I-Runners at the New Balance Real Run 2008. I-Runners will be getting a special sign up rate for the coming Real Run in September. To enjoy this special sign up rate (Group Discount) you have to sign up as a group with us. Just download the registration form from the official website, fill up accordingly, duly signed and submit to us with exact cash amount. ($28).

To qualify for this you must be a registered I-Run participant and must have a minimum of 4 attendances in the month of August – September. Please inform your friends who are planning/training for the Real Run to join us and enjoy the Special Group Rate.

Special I-Run rate for Real Run - $28.


Person in-charge for I-Run location for Real Run Registration forms.
River Promenade – Anthony Sum (Team FatBird)
International Business Park – Maverick S (Exer-Fit)
Science Park – Maverick S (Exer-Fit)

Drop me a note or come up during the I-Runs if you are interested.

PS: Please do not do an on-line sign up but register through us. We will consolidate all the registrations and submit for you. The confirmation forms for your race pack collection will be given to you soon after that. Please submit all your registration forms by 29th Aug.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home