Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Unexpected 10km PB run @ Kelichap Loop

I had the most unexpected 10km run this evening. In what was supposed to start out as a slow 10km run, I ended up running all out. I did not even have my heart rate monitor on. I just put on my cheap stopwatch, and off I went. I was pissed off by a small incident, and that added fuel to my already enthusiastic legs.

I reached the first lap in 4min+, the 2.4km lap in 10min+, the next lap (after the temple) in 15min+, just before Kovan bus-stop in 19min+...Phew, those were fast times. I knew I was onto something. I continued strong, and reached the Srangoon/Upper Paya Lebar X-Junction in 26min+. Then ran onwards and reached the start of Braddel Road in 33min+. All the way back to Upper Paya Lebar Road in 41min+. Finally hit home in 46min36sec. That was a new PB (Personal Best) for me in a10km flat road run. I was happy with the run.

Again, I set this new PB wearing my Nike Air Moto shoes. This pair of shoes feel good, especially its cushion.

Distance Ran:10km_____Time:46m36s_____Pace:4:40min/km
Average HR:NR_____Max HR:NR_____KCal:700 est.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home