Thursday, March 17, 2005

Weekly Thu Run With SAFRA @ Mt. Faber

Had a very rushed day today. Rushed to SAFRA Mount Faber, immediately after my project meeting. What do do...have to make some extra money to feed my running habit, what. Anyway, reached Telok Blangah at 6.45pm. Knowing that I will be late, I called Chairman to ask where the group was going to run today, and Thiam Huat mentioned 'Up Mount Faber',



I like this route for its steep, long up-slopes...very good for training the legs. However, this evening, I was late, and when I was ready at 7pm, the group had taken off for about 10min. I immediately rushed out the clubhouse, and turned right along the road to Mt. Faber (as I remembered it last when we ran). After about 7min, saw Thiam Huat leading the group up the slopes...I immediately joined in, and ran the very steep slope up to the top. Did a quick 2 loops, and checked with the rest, who wanted to go back. I followed them, and decided to cut the run short. Though the run was short (7.5km), it was hard and hilly. I really enjoyed the good hard workout.

Distance Ran:7.5km_____Time:38m25s_____Pace:5:07min/km
Average HR:153bpm_____Max HR:166bpm_____KCal:486

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home