Monday, April 11, 2005

10km easy run with Beverly

My usual weekly run with Beverly around my estate, and usually 10km. This evening, the rain stopped at about 5.30pm and Beverly rushed back just in time for our run. I was already ready by 6.45pm with my gear, and HRM strapped on.



At about 7.15pm, Beverly was ready. We went out with very minimal warm-up and proceeded to cover the fitst 500m in Tai Keng Gardens first. We then moved on our usual route along Braddel Road, Upper Serangoon Road, then to Lorong Ah Soo, and back...10km in 1hr5min30s. About the same time as last monday, but Beverly seemed a lot better. At this pace, my average pace of 123 bpm (67% Max HR) is low. compared with about 2 months back, when it was 133 when running at this pace. It means I either got fitter/stronger, or our pace has slowed down (but the time does not show that this is the case).

Distance Ran:10km___Time:1hr5min30s___Pace:6:33min/km
Average HR:123bpm____Max HR:147bpm____KCal:590

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home