Thursday, April 07, 2005

14km run around Portsdown/Buona Vista

The weather today was dry, after about 2 weeks of rain. However, it was hot and humid too. I was at the SAFRA Club again for my Thursday run, and this evening, we ran along Depot Road, then to Queensway, into Jln Hang Jebat, moving along the stretch of Portsdown Road, then turning into Buona Vista Road. I was running alongside Derek, and both of us made a halfway stop at the Buona Vista MRT.



We took a quick water and pee break, and we turned back and ran all the way back along the same route. I felt strong tonite, since I took 2 bananas 1 hour prior to the run. This banana thing is definite working for me. We reached the clubhouse in 1hr18min. Derek commented that I ran well. There is an upcoming Ipoh Marathon, which I am thinking of preparing for. However, I will need to do a few 30km+ runs to prepare for that. I will take some time over the weekend to check that out.

Distance Ran:14km_____Time:1hr18min_____Pace:5:34min/km
Average HR:157bpm_____Max HR:169bpm_____KCal:1020

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home