Thursday, April 07, 2005

KLIM05 & MR25 Certificates

Recently I received some running certificates, significant for my recent achievements.


MR25 Membership Certificate

One was the long awaited MR25 Certificate for the 5km Time Trial I did in February 2005, in which I achieved 23min26s to qualify for MR25 membership (Tortoise category). I waited for about 2 months before I received this precious certificate of membership.

About a week earlier, I received in the post the certificate for the KL Interntional Marathon 2005 event, in which I accomplished 21km in 1hr50min. It was a month later that I received this certificate. Nonetheless, it was much anticipated and this will serve as useful memories in the future of my beginning races.


21km Cert for Kl International Marathon 2005



Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home