Monday, July 18, 2005

A 10km Personal Best for Beverly

This evening was my run with Beverly. We normally do 10km evry Monday around my estate. I take it as a recovery run, while it is her training run. She normally does 1hr7min for her 10km. The weather was very good this evening. It was real cool. The pace was slow at first, but Beverly soon picked up pace. This was despite us stopping on and off to avoid water puddles.

As I felt Beverly was able to keep to a good pace, I ran ahead to push her a little. Towards the last 2km, I sped up and Beverly was able to keep about 30s behind me. In the end, when I stopped my watch, it registered 1hr2.5min, definitely the best ever she had ran for 10km. She was very happy.

Distance Ran:1okm___Time:1hr2.5min___Pace:6:15min/km
Average HR:N/A____Max HR:N/A____KCal:680 est.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home