Monday, July 18, 2005

StanChart 42km - I've registered!

Yes, did an early bird registration for what will be my first Marathon ever. Received the confirmation, and a bib number of 481. Paid only $29.75 as returning participant (I did the 10km last year), as well as early bird. I registered the 10km run for my wifey too. She did not run last year, and regretted a lot when she saw the nice finishers' medals me and my 2 kids got. I have yet to register for Amanda and Sean (my kids), who ran the kids dash last year, since I need someone to look after them while I am in the midst o fmy 42km.

I now look forward to participate in the many activities, run-with-me sessions, briefings and the expo itself.

Must begin training too. Looking forward to those long runs at MacRitchie on Sundays to help prepare.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home