Tuesday, April 26, 2005

11km slow run around Labrador Park & Telok Blangah Hill

We had a bigger group of about 15 runners this evening at SAFRA. We started off promptly at 7pm. I ran slowly at first, enjoying the slow pace and behind the main pack for some time. Once we got to the entrance towards Labrador Park, I went ahead and ran up the first hill. I noticed Adam folllowing closely behind.



I then proceeded to lap the Park of 800m/lap for 3 rounds. Thereafter, ran outwards and to the direction at Labrador Park. Met up with Yen and Chairman. Chairman then proceeded with me up Telok Blangah Hill. we pushed ourselves pretty hard up the steep slope, and then did a good sprint downslope to the finish at the ClubHouse. Overall, a good workout.

Distance Ran:11km___Time:1hr06min___Pace:6:02min/km
Average HR:151bpm____Max HR:174bpm____KCal:810

Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of slow run are you talking about when you have to push yourself hard.
I think you can throw away your watch and heart rate monitor

 

Post a Comment

<< Home