Thursday, April 28, 2005

3 loops round Bukit Timah Hill

This evening, we did our first 3-rounder up Bukit Timah Hill. We started early this evening as there was a mini birthday celebration for Chairman after the run.
Also, we were expecting to order some shoes from the ASICS distributor.

I was not feeling too well because of a recent flu I caught. Nonetheles, I pushed up Mount Faber and on the long first upslope, I was joined by Eric, the ASICS distributor. Eric only recently joined our weekly runs. As I pushed up the slope, I had overtaken most people except for the front runners of Derek and Paul.



I had a relatively fast run, and was toing/froing with Hock Soon most times. I reached the clubhouse at about 7.35pm. My wife Beverly later came, and together we tried the ASICS shoes. I ordered for myself a DS Trainer, which feels lighter than my GT2090. I also tried on a GEL Flash pair. It was very light and comfy, but Eric said it can only last for 5km-10km runs. I decided to go for a bit more durability and distance.

Distance Ran:8.5km___Time:40:40min___Pace:5:43min/km
Average HR:157bpm____Max HR:172bpm____KCal:650

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home