Saturday, May 07, 2005

Other Running BLOGs In SIngapore & Malaysia

I haven't been to the other parts of my running BLOG for a while since I started this. The reason is that my running BLOG has been quite private, and I haven't really broadcasted it to many people. I had a pleasant surprise when I found a number of friendly messages left in my shoutbox, giving support. I recognized most of them to be fellow runners in Singapore and Malaysia, all with their own very respectable and interesting running BLOGs too.

I just want to say thanks to those who have left their mark here.
Sukaimi of MR25 fame - The Lonely Runner
David Ong of MR25 fame - DO Running Journal
Ronnie See of PaceSetters fame - The PaceMaker

I have been to all these websites and more for my early running inspirations. There are a lot more of such great running BLOGs, and I encourage you to go take a look.

Keep On Running, Don't Stop Running!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home