Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Weekly Slow Run To Esplanade Park

I was on the verge of recovery from my bout of flu. This evening's run would be a slow run for me, just to get some exercise in. We gathered at 7pm, and set off immediately to Esplanade Park, and back. The route would approximate 13-14km. Chairman was busy with work this evening, and was unaable to join in.



I ran an easy pace this evening, and was behind most of the time. The night was warm, and everyone was dripping wet with perspiration. I too was not spared, and was extremely sweaty, even with my slower pace. As I was wearing a new pair of ASICS shorts, it kept running up my thighs, causing minor chaffing. I finished the run, taking a total of 1hr20min, according to my HRM.

Distance Ran:13km___Time:1hr19min___Pace:6:06min/km
Average HR:144bpm____Max HR:169bpm____KCal:810

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home