Wednesday, July 20, 2005

A Fast Run

This evening we were joined by 2 new runners, Leonard and Michelle. Both looked good and enthusiastic, and we were happy to have them. It rained heavily in the late afternoon, and when we started off, the ground was still wet.



We ran the Tiong Bahru area leading to canal, then Margaret Drive leading to the private estate, coming out of the Dempsey area, and finally back along Tanglin area to Telok Bangah clubhouse. The whole run would be about 13km. I started to run fast once we hit the canal, following first Ong, then Foo and finally Paul. When we reached Dempsey Road, I slowed down and ran at my own pace, as I was feeling a tad tired from the initial quick pace. After running a while, I recovered well to finish the whole run well.

Distance Ran:13km___Time:1hr13min___Pace:5:35min/km
Average HR: 157bpm____Max HR: 172bpm____KCal:990

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home