Thursday, May 19, 2005

3 Loops around Labrador Park

It was yet a very rainy day today. Phew! It has been like this for the past 2-3 weeks. It rainsed almost every tuesday or thursday, and even on sundays, when we have has SAFRA runs, and I was supposed to try my new DS Trainer.

I brought along my Nike Trail shoes today, just in case. True to my expectation, it rained very heavily at about 4pm. Fortunately it stopped to a drizzle by the time I reached SAFRA Clubhouse at Telok Blangah. We decided to run to Labrador Park, and then run 800m loops around it.



When we reached Labrador Park, I took the slopes up carpark A. Then I went on to do 3 loops of 800m each, and then back to the Clubhouse for an estimated 10km distance, I am reserving some for tomorrow's longer run. I hope it will be dry then.

Distance Ran:10km___Time:54.5min___Pace:5:26min/km
Average HR:152bpm____Max HR:173bpm____KCal:680

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home