Tuesday, May 10, 2005

14km Location Run Recce

We did a recce for the Location Run we are organizing for this Sunday at SAFRA Mt. Faber. We are expecting about 60 runners to come and join us to soak in the beautiful sights of the Mt. Faber area, where the SAFRA Club is sited.

The route is about 14km, and we will be taking it more slowly so that all can be well verse with the route to Canterbury Estate, and then to Mt. Faber, all the way up to Cable Car Towers, and then going back by the back way.



We started off at 6.50pm, with about 15 of us. I was again wearing my new DS Trainers, and again today was a very wet day. I was cautious along the way, as the sole of the new pair of shoes is still waxy. I enjoyed the smooth pace, estimated to be averaging 5:30min/km. I especially enjoyed the long slope up Mt. Faber from Morse Road. I accidentally stopped my HRM when we reached the Cable Car Towers, and though I recorded a second timing, I could only estimate the total time taken.

Distance Ran:14km___Time:1hr15min___Pace:5:30min/km
Average HR:149bpm____Max HR:168bpm____KCal:980

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home