Saturday, January 06, 2007

Random thoughts in 2007

Begun the New Year with lots of rain, and everything going pretty well...rather uneventful if I want to add :). I managed to squeeze in two very short evening runs (about 10km each) this week...my legs seemed much better with all the rest. Lots of food during this period, which I hope will not make me too lethargic for the upcoming PaceSetters 30km in KL. I haven't really been preparing for it, just doing runs as part of my 'healthy lifestyle' regime.

Have been getting a little more busy with work and family, and my house does need a good white-wash ala Tom Sawyer style...hehe. Will be looking forward to HK Marathon in March, and AngKor Wat 21km at the end of the year. Not sure if I might go do Penang mid of the year...I hope to do either one of the following...Malacca, Ipoh or even Langkawi if they are available, and fit my schedule.

For 2007, I hope to generally maintain my weekly mileage of 50km, and do more fun runs...possibly getting invoved with new run groups as they are formed. I like meeting new runners and watch them progress along from doing 5km, 10km, 21km, marathons and Ultra-Marathons. I enjoy running with them to show them new and interesting routes, as well as hear their running trials and tribulations...run and have fun together, thats what I like so much about running long distances :).

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home